Best Time To Go01-Sep-2024 - Open for booking
06-Oct-2024 - Open for booking
Holiday inspiration currently loading...
This tour begins in Guernsey with three nights there, and includes a day-trip to the island of Sark. You’ll then fly to Jersey for three nights before returning to the UK mainland by air.
From £2495 per person sharing a twin or double room in September and from £2295 per person in October. Single occupancy supplement is £550.
The price per person includes:
• Six nights’ bed and breakfast in hand-picked three- and four-star hotels.
• One welcome dinner in Guernsey, lunch on Sark and one dinner on Jersey
• Flights from Southampton to Guernsey, Guernsey to Jersey and Jersey to Southampton (inbound and outbound flights can be tailor-made to your requirements for a surcharge).
• Return ferry-crossing from Guernsey to Sark
• Private touring on Guernsey
• Entry to Fort Grey Shipwreck Museum
• Private touring on Jersey
• Entry to Jersey War Tunnels
• A private tour and tasting at a Jersey wine estate
• Entry to Mount Orgueil Castle
• A private beach walk and oyster tasting on Jersey
• The services of McKinlay Kidd’s tour leader, accompanying the group and providing expert guiding and assistance throughout.
• Transfers as described.
Meals other than those described above
Gratuities and tips
All accommodation is carefully selected and researched by us; contact us for more detailed information. We will do our best to accommodate room preferences subject to availability at individual properties.
This tour will operate with a minimum of four and maximum of 15 passengers on each departure date.
All our holiday prices include a service charge of £9 per person per night towards the costs we incur in researching, planning and designing your holiday.
We guarantee to refund this service charge if you believe that arranging your holiday through McKinlay Kidd has not met your expectations for value. All we ask is that you write to us within 7 days of your return and explain your reason for claiming the refund. This will ensure that we can improve the experience for all our future guests.
|£ per person (2 sharing)
|£ per person (single)
|Sunday 1 Sep 2024
|Sunday 6 Oct 2024
To reserve your place(s) on this tour, please call us or complete the form below, making sure to select your departure date from the dropdown menu and advise of any special requirements. We will hold your place(s) for 48 hours and contact you with details of how to confirm your booking by payment of the per person deposit.
Please note: All form fields are required unless otherwise stated optional.